The 14th PayPal Freelancer Community Workshop aims to arm the freelancer with habits and tools for a balance in work and life.
PayPal Presents: The Search for Work Life Balance as a Freelancer
14th PayPal Freelancer Community Workshop on November 10, 2018!
One of the hardest part of becoming a freelancer is to find the perfect balance between work productivity and having fun in life. If you’re struggling with time management, this workshop is made for you!
Learn to manage your time wisely with our PayPal Freelancer mentor, Jason Dulay of VA Bootcamp!
Live your best freelancing life today at the PayPal workshop!
- How to begin your freelance work with a positive outlook
- How to achieve high productivity anytime and anywhere
- How to stop procrastinating to have quality time after freelancing
Once upon a time – how to begin your freelance work with a positive outlook
- How to start your work day right (morning and evening routines)
- How to have a positive work attitude as a freelancer
- How to handle stress when juggling multiple projects and clients at once
The story continues – how to achieve high productivity anytime and anywhere
- How to work efficiently in order to get freelance tasks done in less time
- How to optimize your work process (PayPal discussion: faster payment system)
- Productivity apps to help you going
- Task prioritization strategies for freelancers
Happily ever after – how to stop procrastinating to have quality time after freelancing
- How to submit quality work when under time pressure
- How to successfully beat deadlines
- How to avoid procrastination and get tasks done in the right way
- How to remain inspired as a freelancer
- Time management techniques for a satisfying freelance and life balance
Thanks for watching and please do leave a comment if you feel like it.