Tonight, I’ve practiced simple cooking. As simple as cooking eggs with sardines. And no, not the type that have those white onions, bell peppers, spring onion, chili, and tomato that you see here. It’s as simple as having the following ingredients.
- 1 Young’s Town 155 grams sardines
- 2 eggs
- cooking oil
Eggs with sardines ingredients.
That’s it. For the procedure…
- Beat the eggs in a bowl, add a few salt (since I think the sardines already have some sort of salty taste on its own).
- Place the contents of the sardines in another bowl.
- Add the sardine fishes in the bowl of the beaten eggs, leaving the sardine sauce.
- Mash the sardine fishes in the bowl of eggs then set aside.
- Heat the cooking oil on low. When hot enough, add the mashed eggs and sardines.
- Add some pepper to taste.
- Remove from heat and enjoy.
Eggs with sardines.
That’s one simple eggs with sardines recipe. Tomorrow I will try to cook adobo. This came in as an inspiration from a special friend.
I’m not really hoping you’ll like the look of that last photo. I’d bet Gordon Ramsay can blurt out a lot of insults to that.