The 9th PayPal Freelancer Community Workshop. Following descriptions are from the Eventbrite website.
PayPal Presents – Explore Possibilities: Discover Your Calling as a Freelancer
9th PayPal Freelancer Community Workshop on September 1, 2018!
Want to know what freelancing job best fits you and how to market yourself?
Get answers from Liz Lanuzo, founder of Project Vanity and Manuel Schuster of Mr. Digital Nomad—two prominent names in the blogging and digital marketing industry as they collaborate as your mentors.
The workshop is open to all aspiring and existing freelancers.
Register for free now!
WORKSHOP WILL COVER 2 PARTS:
Chapter 1: Find Your Element with Liz Lanuzo: Know What Freelancing Job Best Fits You
Her freelancing journey as a blogger:
- Freelancing jobs you never knew existed
Establishing Project Vanity before it became the #1 beauty resource in the Philippines:
- Learn new skills that will complement your current skillset to expand your freelancing business
Gaining new audience to patronize Project Vanity & retain loyal readers
- How to use different platforms to sustain & grow your freelancing business
Chapter 2: Standout with Manuel Schuster: How to Be an Influential Freelancer
His freelancing journey as an influencer:
- Understand the different uses of social media platforms that will benefit your freelancing business
Focusing on content creation that makes him relevant:
- Know how to create content that will engage your audience
Establishing himself as a prominent influencer in the Philippines
- Learn how to get connections with other influencers and how to gain trust from your audience
Crown Tower 107, H.V. Dela Costa, Makati City
The following is a YouTube playlist of the recorded talks. Please pardon the amateurish video.